At last I've finished the 10th anniversary card that a friend commissioned me to make for her daughter and SIL. She gave me some of the material from the wedding dress which I made the flowers with and added self-cover buttons. The swirls are stamped in Brilliance Starlite Black, as I didn't want to do in silver and this was the nearest to tin that I'd got. Numerials are Papermania stamps stamped onto paper from the Papermania Bookprint selection. They're 3D'd with foam squares. The card is in fact cream, as is the material, though looks rather white in this pic. It's 8"x8" and I've made an insert which I stamped top left and bottom right with the same swirl stamp. Stampin' Up - Everything Eleanor. My friend is very pleased with the result as am I!
Now I've only got some birthday cards to make, a first anniversary for my son and his wife and a wedding card for the son of another friend. Hey Ho!
Love the Everythin Eleanor stamp set - so versatile. Your fabric flowers are beautiful. The card is simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKate
x