Monday, 20 February 2012
February cards x 2
A card that I made for a new friend when meeting her for the first time. Lifted from a project in a recent Craft Stamper magazine. The front is also decorated. I did write on the lower LHS corner in gold pen so the writing wasn't too obvious. The bird was printed on tissue before being stuck on the card. The weeny tags are very useful, are jewellery tags from local shop fitting shop.
This was made for a cousin's birthday, a little OTT, but you're not 80 every day! (Did I say that on the 100th birthday post as well? Probably did.) Everything was a bit too heavy for the (A5) card I used, and it got a bit messy inside so I added a layer of card inside the LHS piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes I loved the card you made for me your new friend whe we first me lol Susiesu xxx
ReplyDelete