Saturday, 19 November 2011

Mountains from the window.



Not very big picture, but I do love the Brecon Beacons.  (Update - I've found how to make it bigger!) 
This view is from my cousin's house in the middle of Brecon.  How I'd love to have this view from my window every morning.  Some mornings you can't see the Beacons, if it's very misty or raining.  But it's one picture that I keep in my mind for those times when I need to think of something beautiful, relaxing or peaceful.  We all need those places.  I really don't think that I could live anywhere that didn't have any hills or mountains.  (My brother lives in Suffolk and that's very flat - though they do have wonderful skys.)

(Small rant, I hate it when people refer to these mountains as the Brecons.)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely view to look out upon each day - you lucky thing

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining me today. I do hope you enjoy my creations and witterings. Constructive comments always welcome.