Sunday, 13 November 2011

Morning socks!

No - S O C K S !!

I hope to put up a pic very shortly of the delightful hand-knitted socks that I made some time ago.  I've made two pairs but not got round to actually wearing them.  However, all that has changed!  In the cold weather I do like to put on some socks first thing in the morning when I get up and potter about before getting washed & dressed properly.  Too big and you either can't get your slippers on or you stretch them beyond any useful purpose, and ordinary day socks just aren't the same.  So I've now found a purpose for my beautiful socks.  They're made in the self-patterning yarn that is so popular.  One pair is wool and the other cotton.  I've got lots more yarn so will probably make some more after Christmas.  It's too late now to make any as Christmas presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me today. I do hope you enjoy my creations and witterings. Constructive comments always welcome.