Getting on the band-waggon |
What chance do I have of loosing weight when I can't resist this sort of thing? What's more to the point, I buy a packet, and also one for my son who I'm meeting in the afternoon. He says 'No thanks Mum.' So I now have two packets to work my way through. And each one has over 100 calories! In my usual fashion I then have to say to myself - I'll start the diet when I've finished all these. The trouble is I say that when I take a sweet biscuit from the tin, when I open a packet of delicious snacky things. Etc, etc. Bit of a sucker for the ads for new sweets or chocolate as well. In an 'Oh, I'd like to try those' sort of way. No will power that's the trouble. But full of good intentions. I lost a stone between January and April last year, 3/4 has gone back on, so I should be able to do the same again.
Next week perhaps!
Thanks for joining me on my blog and I had to join you, any lady who posts a pic of some of my favourite cakes has to be followed....plus I have enjoyed looking at your stunning projects. I shall look forward to seeing what else you create.
ReplyDeleteDiane