As well as making cards, knitting, crocheting, and beginning to blog I'm now beginning to do some art journaling. I'm enjoying this very much and it really is about the process for me and not the result. Also I'm asking 'If I don't write in my Art Journal, is it just Art?
So here are a couple of pages in progress. I'm rather apprehensive about publishing these but hey - nothing ventured nothing gained! I do love messy play!
Please can I have some suggestions/help as to how I can turn these photos round so that they show on here the right way up? I thought I'd got that mastered but doesn't look like it. They're the right way up in my Picassa album. I've managed it on Facebook!
Fantastic Pages jusy love them !! xx
ReplyDeletewow fab pages. You need to turn the pics in your album on your pc, and then turn them back again before you upload. I have the same prob but it seem to work xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment Marleen, I'll give it a try. Otherwise I thought I could just turn round the page I'm taking a photo of and keep the camera the right way round!!!! x
ReplyDeleteDepending on the kind of Photoshop package you used, you can rotate the photos in EDIT....but I bet you tried that already.
ReplyDeleteGreat Art Journalling BTW :)
Ax
fabulous pages Emm!!! loving all the banner pieces (pennants???) and also the toadstools, looking good. such a shame you can't make crop this month, but theres always next time xxx
ReplyDeleteTa Mrs C! These are Dyan Reavelry (?) stamps, think the 'banners' are hats, but I saw banners and boats. That's what's so brilliant about this art - it can be anything.
DeleteFabulous pages Emm I love them. If you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager, you can open your images in this then edit and rotate then save. It works for me every time.Hope this helps. You left a comment on my blog about the bird digi I drew, sorry for late reply but have been very busy. They can be whatever you want them to be. Chris xx
ReplyDelete