Sunday, 4 September 2011

I've learnt this so far today!

Well, this morning I noticed a 'Blog this' icon at the bottom of my Picassa page!  So here is the cover of my new Learn Something New Every Day album.  I cropped it with another tool/program I discovered.  It's a 6 x 6 album that I made a few years ago at a local crop.  Basically it's a front, back and spine which you then cut 6 x 12 pages for.  Fold the pages (card) in half and insert in cover with a loop of yarn, thread, string or somesuch.  So you're not limited by the amount of pages that you have, apart from the width of the spine.  I'll now have to update with my completed pages.   
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. YAY - I love it when I learn something practical AND fun too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining me today. I do hope you enjoy my creations and witterings. Constructive comments always welcome.