Saturday, 27 August 2011

LSNED

Well, perhaps not every day!
My there is a great deal that I have to learn about this blogging thing!  Let the lessons begin!
I'm also planning to learn lots in September, including Shimelle's on-line course 'Learn Something New Everyday'.  (LSNED)  One of the first things I need to find out is how to embed (?) a line in my musings. 
And welcome to My #1 Follower - Kathyk, who I found on her Purple blog, and lives in my city.  (More embedding needed here.) 

1 comment:

  1. I see you've taken one of the Bristol gorillas as your avatar too - an din my fave colour!

    I'm deeply honoured to be your first follower though I'm sure I shall soon be joined by others

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining me today. I do hope you enjoy my creations and witterings. Constructive comments always welcome.