Sunday, 1 July 2012

2nd post - More grungy cards

I'm getting more grungy!  Enjoying the process of getting inky and painty and putting together a variety of techniques.  Not always a great deal of planning but basic ideas of what I want to use or a quote to use.  My friend is about to retire and hoping that she's made the right decision - so we talked about not having regrets in life, my thoughts are that you make decisions for the right reason at the time.  If it turns out otherwise later, you decide something else.  Hence - Non, je ne regrette rien -

Retirement birthday


Next for a 'male' birthday!  Not sure why the blue tint on this, possibly it was taken in the evening!  The little Stampotique boy's head is raised.  Both very well received.  But what fun I've had making  these.  There will be more.  Still got inky fingers. 

Dyan Reaveley and Stampotique stamps and I think an SU bird



1 comment:

  1. Two smashers - wholeheartedly approving of the direction you've taken today

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining me today. I do hope you enjoy my creations and witterings. Constructive comments always welcome.